Remittance of garnished funds

The employer must remit the funds withheld from the debtor to the enforcement authority’s account indicated on the prohibiton on payments in connection with the payment of wages or salaries. The bank transfer fee may be subtracted from the remitted amount.

If the employer fails to comply with the prohibiton on payments, the amount in default can be distrained from the employer.

The RF reference number on the prohibiton on payments must be used when remitting the garnished funds.

Garnishment of business income

Published 12.10.2021