Applying for enforcement

A creditor may request enforcement only on the basis of a receivable established by a court order or judgment. A court order is also required for other enforcement matters, such as eviction. The enforcement of child maintenance payments can also be requested on the basis of a maintenance agreement confirmed by the municipal social welfare board. A court order does not automatically initiate enforcement proceedings.

Published 3.6.2020